Bible Quizzing is an amazing experience, one that benefits you in many ways. Here are some tips if you're a brand new quizzer.
- The decision to quiz can be made anytime up through District Meet #4, but the sooner the better. The best timing is early in the summer so you can begin studying. You’ll be prepared for the Scramble meet (practice meet), and can focus on learning the nuances of quizzing rather than worrying about the material.
- The Rule Book has all the technical information about quizzing. A better way to learn is from someone who has done if before. Feel free to use the Contact Us section and you’ll be able to talk or email with a former quizzer.
- When it comes to studying, just take it slow. Begin by reading the material aloud. Then, as you are able, begin memorizing the verses. It’s often good to start with the key verses and it’s always good to memorize the references.
- Your quiz coach can get a pocket-sized book of the quizzing material for you.
- When the Meet arrives, don’t be anxious about how you’ll do or nervous about your knowledge of the material. There are kids of all different quizzing levels.
- Have fun!